Annual General Meeting
October 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that The American Chamber of Commerce in Macau will hold its 2020 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING on Tuesday, 20th October, 2020, at 5:00 p.m. at the Chamber’s office, Alameda Dr. Carlos d’Assumpção No.263, 20/F Edif. China Civil Plaza, Macau. Registration begins at 4:30 p.m.
1) To receive and consider the Report on Year 2019/2020 activities.
2) To receive and adopt the audited Financial Statements of the Chamber for the Year 2019.
3) To consider and, if deemed fit, pass the Report of Nomination Committee and to elect the Board of Governors, Supervisory Committee and Officers to serve in place of those whose terms are expiring.
4) To re-appoint the Auditor of the Chamber.
5) To consider any other business or motion of which due notice shall be given.
Note 1: If you intend to attend the Meeting, please send your RSVP to the Chamber’s office at [email protected] on or before Friday, 16th October, 2020.
Note 2: Any member is welcome to send more than one representative to the Meeting, but each will be required to indicate whether or not he or she is the designated voting representative.
Note 3: Instruments of proxy (attached hereto) must be deposited at the address shown on the proxy form not later than 3 p.m. on Friday, 16th October, 2020.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS
DOWNLOAD PROXY FORM