2019 Annual General Meeting
August 14, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that The American Chamber of Commerce in Macau will hold its 2019 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING on Wednesday, 14th August, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. at the Chamber’s office, Alameda Dr. Carlos d’Assumpcao No. 263, 20/F, Edf. China Civil Plaza, Macau. Registration begins at 4:30 p.m.
1) To receive and consider the Report on Year 2018/2019 activities.
2) To receive and adopt the audited Financial Statements of the Chamber for the Year 2018.
3) To re-appoint the Auditor of the Chamber.
4) To consider any other business or motion of which due notice shall be given.
1) If you intend to attend the Meeting, please send your RSVP to the Chamber’s Office at [email protected] on or before Monday, 12th August, 2019.
2) Subject to Article 3.3.1 of the Chamber’s Constitution, each qualified Corporate Member’s Designated Voting Representative and Individual Member shall have the power to exercise one (1) vote at the Meeting, and may cast their vote either personally or through proxy. A proxy need not be a member of the Chamber.
3) Instruments of proxy (download here) must be deposited at the address shown on the proxy form not later than 3 p.m. on Monday, 12th August, 2019.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS